Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Week 4 Tivaevae

WALT: Ask questions about what we are learning to gain a deeper understanding of the text.
WALT: Use information in the text to support our understanding of unknown words phrases

Task description: This week my reading group ( OYSTERS) done a create task about a Cook Island  theme called Tivaevae, This is my tivaevae video and Kingstons we did . Some of the words were really hard to pronounce like tivaevae tauri'i. We also read a poem called My Mother's Coat and learnt about personification. This is my vlog and Kingstons about our Tivaevae task hope you enjoy.











1 comment:

  1. Efe Lata, I have really enjoyed watching you step out this week and work with one of our new year 7s. You and Kingston worked so well together. What do you think helped your working relationship to get things done in a timely manner? Also, I would love for you to look over the personification section of your Mother's Coat assignment one more time. If you need help with this, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete