Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

Athletics Day

On friday 11th  of November we had Athletics day.It was sunny and it was kind of cloudy.We had lots of teams also we had some visitors from Spark,Youth town and some from Tamaki College.Also we had some teachers that had to stay at one spot because the teachers aren the one that puts down the frist second and third.



We had some sports like sprinting,javelin,running,tug-o-war and high jump also each of every sport has a teacher.Also Mr blakey and Daniell’s brother were doing javelin also Mr burt was the teacher for sprinting.Also we had to thank Miss Vaafusuaga for putting on  the  Athletics day.




My favorite sport was  javelin because I got to throw a big long stick.



3 comments:

  1. I love how you used commas in your writing today. I like how you also mentioned all of the people that were there and all of the sport events. Good job Efe Lata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work Efe Lata it is cool keep up the harb work it is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I wih dat I was you I love it.

    ReplyDelete