Thursday, 31 August 2017
Friday, 18 August 2017
Friday, 30 June 2017
Tuesday, 27 June 2017
Friday, 9 June 2017
Moving around - how has it changed over time?
We have drawn some pictures that show how transport has changed over time.
- Here is a link to images of your drawings.
- Create a new Google drawing. Name: Picture dictation.
- Insert your 2 images into this drawing.
- Make a copy of this template. Rename.
- Using your pictures and keywords, write 1-2 sentences to describe each drawing and how people moved around at that time.
- Here are some words to support your writing:
- Write your sentences in these boxes:
At first. first feet
About 9,000 years before Jesus was born (BC). riding brown horse
Three thousand years later.
The first. tree boat carved.
Around 350 years ago.wood caravan.
150-200 years ago.sailing to china.
About the same time.powered train.
Early cars.car travel.
The most important invention.flying in a airplane.
What do I do when I’ve finished my writing?
Read your writing carefully to check that it makes sense.
Read your writing again to check capital letters and full stops.
Read your writing to a buddy. Does it make sense to them?
Publish on your blog with:
Choose a buddy from our Maths class. Write a quality blog comment about their picture dictation.