Friday, 30 June 2017
Tuesday, 27 June 2017
Friday, 9 June 2017
Moving around - how has it changed over time?
We have drawn some pictures that show how transport has changed over time.
- Here is a link to images of your drawings.
- Create a new Google drawing. Name: Picture dictation.
- Insert your 2 images into this drawing.
- Make a copy of this template. Rename.
- Using your pictures and keywords, write 1-2 sentences to describe each drawing and how people moved around at that time.
- Here are some words to support your writing:
- Write your sentences in these boxes:
At first. first feet
About 9,000 years before Jesus was born (BC). riding brown horse
Three thousand years later.
The first. tree boat carved.
Around 350 years ago.wood caravan.
150-200 years ago.sailing to china.
About the same time.powered train.
Early cars.car travel.
The most important invention.flying in a airplane.
What do I do when I’ve finished my writing?
Read your writing carefully to check that it makes sense.
Read your writing again to check capital letters and full stops.
Read your writing to a buddy. Does it make sense to them?
Publish on your blog with:
Choose a buddy from our Maths class. Write a quality blog comment about their picture dictation.
Friday, 2 June 2017
A bike is something that has two wheels one handle, and a frame,it also has a chain that is kind of a part of the bike it controls the bike.Also a bike has a special thing that holds up the wheels and it is called a spoke .It holds up the wheels so that you can get to other places faster.Also bikes are even better than walking because when you walk it takes people for ever and ever.