Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Kiwi kapers

Kiwi Kapers


Imagine that you are a musician or an acrobat at Kiwi Kapers.


Beginning:
  • Who are you?
  • What do you do?


Middle: What did you do during the performance?
  • Musician - think about the instrument and how it is played
  • Acrobat - think about the moves and tricks you performed


End:
  • How did you feel during the performance?
  • How did you feel at the end?

Start writing here:I am Efe-lata.And  I am a acrobat at kiwi kapers and I am a person that is from the harp section.What I know about a harp is that it has 47 stirngs or some harps could have 40 strings . what I like about playing the harp is that it plays nice and relaxing music. It also makes calming and it also plays peaceful music. It is a bit hard for people that has their first try playing a harp and other instruments.But when other people get into playing the harp they will learn faster and faster and then they could learn how to play the harp a lot better just like me.and then they could also play other instruments   just like the  violins and the piano.or they could be like ballerinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment