Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Frogs

When tane was tied  to the car he was crying in fear try to find a way out of the ropes . Trying to move around to cut the ropes to free himself. Well the mutts were just standing watching him cry in fear and scared  that they might kill him and catch him if he tries to escape.

Mutts leader - You can’t escape us you know this passage way belongs to us and everyone knows that - The rest of the mutt “yup that's  right “ - mutts leader and now we shall what him cry in fear.


Tane - Un free me I know we weren’t supposed to be here but I only came to look for some frogs to prove to my teacher that frogs weren’t extinct .



Mutts leader - We’ll you’ve chosen the wrong place to look for frogs - Plus frogs don’t even exist  so you have no proof because they were extinct back in the 90’s .



Tane - how would you know if you haven’t even seen one single frog .


Mutts leader - Don’t you even dare to answer me back .


Tane - Please just let me free I only wanted to look for frogs.


Mutts person 1 - Well master I think we should just let him free he’s only 12 years old . Were in our 20’s .




Mutts leader - I mean he did trespass by our territory so NO!.



Mutts person 2 - Master lets just let the poor boy go .


Mutts leader - fine but just don’t ever come near our territory or it will be worse.



No comments:

Post a Comment