Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Efe-lata Duffy Assembly Recount

Duffy Assembly Recount
WALT: Write a recount with the right structure
WALT: Use interesting words to make your recount more exciting

Introduction: 3 sentences
  • Hook
  • What is the story going to be about
  • Who, what, where, when, why
Melanie, Ashley, Duffy On Wednesday The 7th of Feb only Team 4 and 5 went  to watch the duffy show.And it was kinda alright but not  to bad.But I only like the halloween story And what I noticed  is  that the halloween story is the same as the school bullying  story cause ashley bullys Melani and the ghost bullys the skeletan.

Body: 3-4 sentences
  • What happened first?
  • How did we get the the assembly?
  • Where did we sit?
So after lunch all of team 4 and 5 went into lines but in maths lines only. When we got to the hall we sat down and started to listen to the girls. That was introducing their names to all of team 4 and 5 but there was only 3 girls and their names are Melanie,Ashley the main  actor Duffy.Also only my class rm8 was at the front.


Body: 3-4 sentences
  • What happened in the assembly?
  • What was the Duffy assembly about?
They started a show on friday in the hall.The halloween bully.


Body:: 3-4 sentences
  • What was your favourite part of the assembly?
  • What do you think the main message was?
My favorite part of the show is the halloween bully .I just like it cause its just cool I liked the customs cause it looked pretty.


Conclusion: Two sentences
  • What did you learn in the assembly?
  • How did the assembly make you feel?
  • One final sentence to sum up your recount
I learnt that bullying isn't good to do to other people.Because if you bully other people how would you fill.Cause I’ll fill pretty sad.




Now that you have made a plan, it is time to write your recount in full sentences. Start your writing here:Melanie, Ashley, Duffy On Wednesday The 7th of Feb only Team 4 and 5 went  to watch the duffy show.And it was kinda alright but not  to bad.But I only like the halloween story And what I noticed  is  that the halloween story is the same as the school bullying  story cause ashley bullys Melani and the ghost bullys the skeletan.So after lunch all of team 4 and 5 went into lines but in maths lines only. When we got to the hall we sat down and started to listen to the girls. That was introducing their names to all of team 4 and 5 but there was only 3 girls and their names are Melanie,Ashley the main  actor Duffy.Also only my class rm8 was at the front.They started a show on friday in the hall.The halloween bully.My favorite part of the show is the halloween bully .I just like it cause its just cool I liked the customs cause it looked pretty.







I know I have been successful writing because my recount:
1
Has an orientation to tell who, what, when, where.
x
2
Recounts the experience in the order the events happened.
x
3
Shares my feelings about the experience at the end.
x
4
Is written using verbs in the past tense (I saw, I walked, I felt).
x
5
Has sentences with capital letters and full stops.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment