Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

Efe-lata About Me Writing 2018

Hi my name is Efe-lata  and I am a year 6 at pt england school.I have 3 teachers in rooms 6, 7 and  8 and their names are Miss Parrant,Miss Szymanik and Mr Goodwin. I enjoy spending time with my siblings and parents whenever we go to the beach we take cards and games. Also I enjoy  helping my parents with whatever they need. My favorite colour is blue. I used to play netball and we only lost 3 games and but we won 7 games well at least we all tried our best. I also  love camping well only with my church and I will be going next week on friday but I will also be staying for assembly then me and my family will be going to camp.This year my goal is to listen very hard to the teachers instructions.And help others if they are stuck on any activities

No comments:

Post a Comment